1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which is sent to your computer when you browse certain websites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about your browsing activity or how you use your device. Depending on the information contained in the cookies and how the device is used, they can be utilized to recognize the user.
Your web browser saves cookies to the hard disc only for the duration of your visit. Cookies take up minimal space and do not damage your computer. Cookies do not contain detailed personal information and most are deleted from your hard drive when you close your browser (they are otherwise known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a norm and, regardless of them, allow you to enable or block session or persistent cookies in the security settings of your browser.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies allow users to access a service with certain predefined general features based on the browsing activity preferences stored on their device.
This website uses the following persistent cookies:
|_icl_current_language||Cookie for storing user language preference|
Analytical performance cookies: These cookies are used by us, or by third parties, for analytical and statistical purposes to determine user numbers and how our services are utilized. We analyze user behaviour of our website in order to enhance user experience of the products and services we offer.
This website uses analytical performance cookies:
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gat||Used to restrict the percentage of requests||10 minutes|
Depending on the entity that manages them:
– First-party cookies: those that we send to the user’s device from equipment or a domain managed by THE POINT HANDSHAKER’S, S.L. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: those sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by THE POINT HANDSHAKER’S, S.L., but rather by third parties.
Depending on the period of time they remain active:
– Session cookies: these are temporary and remain in the browser of the user’s device until the user leaves the website, application or platform. These cookies facilitate and streamline browsing.
– Persistent cookies: these store information on the user’s device and can be accessed for the period of time established by those responsible for the cookie (it may be for a few minutes or for years).
Depending on their purpose:
– Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse through a website, application or platform.
– Personalized cookies: these allow the user to access a service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the type of browser access, etc.
– Analytical cookies: these allow the number of users to be quantified and thus statistical measurements and analyzes of the activity for websites, applications or platforms to be carried out, and browsing profiles for users to be developed in order to introduce improvements.
First-party cookies of THE POINT HANDSHAKER’S, S.L. which are used on this website are either technical or personalized, which, at the same time, can be session or persistent cookies. In accordance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, first-party cookies of THE POINT HANDSHAKER’S, S.L. do not require the consent of users.
3. OPTIONS THAT USERS OF THIS WEBSITE HAVE
The user has three options:
– Not pressing the “Accept” button, which appears in the above mentioned information regarding cookies and their acceptance, and continue browsing our website. In this case, the user is considered to have accepted the installation of cookies, but unlike the previous case, each time the user browses our website, the notice regarding cookies and their acceptance will continue to appear.
– Configuring his/her device’s browser to restrict, block or eliminate installed cookies or prevent them from being installed.
In any case, users may revoke the acceptance of cookies, eliminating them in the configuration section of their browser.
4. DELETING COOKIES
Users can restrict, block or eliminate cookies installed on their device by configuring the options for the browser they have installed on their device. In the event that users do not allow the installation of cookies on their browser, they may not be able to access some of our sections or utilities, or may even be unable to browse.